Call Homefax Inspections at 612-875-3017
From Your Inspector
As a business owner and operator for most of the past 25 years, I have learned, (and re-learned), that the key to a successful business is building lasting relationships. The means to accomplish this is simple. Treat people right. Treat others as you yourself would like to be treated. Here are a few of the top items on my list:
* Honesty - Please give me the truth
* Reliability - Do what you say you are going to do
* Integrity - Consistent behavior in all situations
* Positive Attitude - Bring light into the darkness
* Professionalism - Of course this includes all of the above PLUS:
* Good communication skills
* Seek to understand your clients needs
* Strive to deliver the very best product possible
* Continually seek to know more about your profession
I am sure you could add to this list. But as I started out, the bottom line is to live by the "Golden Rule". This is how you can expect me to treat you and your clients. I seek to always be the best that I can be in whatever I do. If you would like to work with a home inspector with these qualities please give me a call.
I look forward to meeting you.
I have spent the past 25 years in construction, maintenance, installation, repairs and trouble shooting virtually every system in a home. This experience has taught me not only how do things right but what happens if they are done poorly. I have repaired poor installations of others from poorly flashed roofing to flooded basements due to lack of drain tiling when it was obviously needed. Experience repairing and installing systems has provided a strong background for troubleshooting problems and suggesting solutions. The following is a list of my personal hands-on experience:
- Complete home renovations
- Windows - New / Replacement
- Rustic Wide-plank
- Residential full service install
- Off-peak heating systems
- Natural gas - including in-floor heat systems
- Electric forced air, unit and baseboard
- Fixture replacement,
- Install hot water heaters
This experience has provided me the ability to evaluate and make recommendations regarding the condition of the home. I will also provide information regarding recommended maintenance items and items that need to be watched for changes.
In addition, I have completed certified home inspection training courses and have attended additional hours of continuing educations as required by the National Association of Home Inspectors and the Minnesota chapter.